Thursday, July 28, 2011

Catching Up

I haven't commented on my reading all summer. I've taken a break from blogging but not from reading. I read the following books over the summer:
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (YA to keep up with the kids. I did not finish the series, though I think students will enjoy it.)
Through my Eyes by Tim Tebow (Enjoyable, but the amount of time and dedication to be a professional athlete amazes me...in a shocking way.)
The Nine Tailors by Dorothy Sayers (She is one of Gwen's favorite authors. I had a copy of this book that we had withdrawn from the JOHS library. I kept seeing her name on the lists of admirable authors on my list of admirable authors! As to this particular book...once I got past all of the bell-ringing mumbo-jumbo, I really enjoyed the mystery-writing.)
I have been listening to Diana Gabaldon's A Breath of Snow and Ashes all summer while I work out at the YMCA. I love it! One more book and Susan and I will be caught up to the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment